Blogging

Blogging is quite new to me. This blog is a way for me to express myself, I don't want others judgement but support. That's all that comes to mind, anyway have fun on my site and leave some comments.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

"i really freakin like(d) you !"


Your smile alluminates my night
And when I look at you it feels so right
Your eyes pierces into my skin
Warming my heart from within
I love when our eyes meet as we stare,
You look at me as if im rare
The feeling that comes over me as we touch
Makes me a smile a bit to much
You make me laugh till I cry
I swear you are my favorite guy
Although I have this slight confession
I laugh at the faces that emphasize your expression
The softest hands but tight grip
Hold on, hold on and do not slip
It's your lips I doubt, so prove me wrong
Take your time we can kiss long
Your style, your kicks, and hollister jeans
Your my diesease and there's no vaccines
Like you said it's more than infatuation
You and I the perfect calculation
To me your love's like gold
And from that day I been sold
Now I wish we could get rid of our past
Maybe then you and I can last </3

-Lovey
9/22/10 8:34pm

No comments:

Post a Comment